An agreement has been made between the Company and the Client, as named in the online order form, whereby the Client agrees to purchase the product and, where applicable the installation of the product to their vehicle. The terms set out below constitutes the whole Agreement.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK
1) The Company will deliver the product to the Clients address by courier within 2 working days unless the product comes with a mobile installation, in which case the product will be delivered by the installing engineer on the date of installation. The installation will be done in accordance with the manufacturers recommended installation guidelines and specifications.
2) The product remains the property of the Company until the invoice has been paid in full.
ACCESS TO THE VEHICLE – INSTALLED PRODUCTS ONLY
4) The Client warrants being the owner or duly authorised agent of the vehicle and as such is entitled to enter into this agreement.
5) The Client agrees to allow the Companies employees or representatives’ free access to the vehicle at all reasonable times for the purpose of repairing any defects in workmanship.
COMMENCEMENT & COMPLETION OF WORK
6) The Company will incur no liability to the Client for any delays in delivery or installation of the product caused by reasons beyond the Companies control.
7) Any delivery dates and installation dates and times given by the Companies representatives are only estimates and whilst the Company will use its best endeavours to adhere to any targets given, the Client appreciates that the Company cannot undertake to deliver the product or complete the installation on such dates.
FITTING THE PRODUCT
8) The Client understands that fitting the product will require minor modifications to the vehicle such as brackets, drilled holes, additional wiring etc and the Companies representative will in all cases refer to the manufacturers recommendations and specifications.
9) The product is covered by the Manufacturers Guarantee, which is 1 year for supply only products and lifetime for electronic alarm systems subject to an annual service taking place. When a service does not take place annually the Guarantee will cease after 1 year. Services can be arranged through the sales department and must not exceed the anniversary of the date of fitting. Included within this Guarantee is a mobile repair and replace service throughout the UK mainland for the first 3 months. Thereafter a mobile call-out fee will apply if the Company is requested to send a mobile engineer to the Clients location. Alternatively, the Client is at liberty to return the faulty product to the Company for repair or replacement at their own cost. The Company will endeavour to return the product within 14 days.
THE INSTALLATION WORKMANSHIP IS COVERED BY THE COMPANIES GUARANTEE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
a) The Company shall be under no liability in respect of defects occurring with the installation arising from wilful damage, ingress of water, misuses, damage as a result of vehicular accident, unauthorised repairs without the Companies approval, unauthorised modifications, use of incorrect consumables such as batteries and keys, fire, flood and acts of God.
b) The Company shall be under no liability if the total price for the product has not been paid.
c) The Company shall be under no liability in respect of failure of the product due to the Client failing to adhere to any manufacturers recommended procedures, such as valet mode and service over ride and the replacing of remote control batteries.
d) The Companies installation workmanship Guarantee may be transferred for a fee. Details of which are available from the company.
e) In the event that an engineer attends a reported fault and the fault is not the responsibility of the Company, a call-out charge will be made to the Client.
CANCELLATION BY THE CLIENT
10) The contract may be cancelled by the Client with a 25% charge of the total order being made to cover costs providing this is no later than 24 hours prior to the agreed time of delivery or installation.
11) If the Client cancels the order in less than 24 hours of the agreed time of delivery or installation, a charge of 50% will be applied.
12) If upon arrival the vehicle is unsuitable to be worked on, i.e. does not start or is deemed un-roadworthy, the installation will be forfeited and a second appointment will be required and the Client charged.
13) If the Client wishes to change the location of the vehicle in less than 24 hours prior to the agreed delivery or installation date, the installation will be forfeited and a second appointment will be required at a cost to the Client.
CANCELLATION BY THE COMPANY
15) The Company shall be entitled to cancel the contract at:
a) Within 14 days from any vehicular survey carried out by the Companies representative.
b) At any time if the Company is hindered from delivering the product and completing the installation by any event beyond the Companies control.
c) In either of the above cases unless the cancellation is brought by wrongful behaviour of the Client, the Company shall repay to the Client the full amount paid by the Client. The Company will not otherwise be under any liability whatsoever except as may otherwise be provided by statute.
16) The contract comprises of the online order placed and the above conditions. No variations will be deemed to be agreed by the Company unless they are set out in writing and signed by a director of the Company.
18) Should the Company not enforce the terms of this Agreement, it shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any of the Companies rights.
Thank you for visiting our website.
For product or installation availability, please fill out your details below and one of our advisors will call you back